Finding the right wig


I'm having a really hard time finding the right kind of wig for my Dollshe Rosa. I do not know why, but from the beginning I did have a particular kind of style for her in mind. Red hair with bangs and a pony-tail, but somehow that style is hardly available, especially in the 6/7 size range. Until now I've tried at least seven(!) different wigs on her, but none of those were exactly what I was looking for. :/
   And for some reason this really put me off from doing much with her. She is still hands down one of my most favorite dolls, but she is a little difficult thanks to her very special body size.
For now she'll stay with this wig though. For some reason I do like the color on this one as it isn't such a bright and intensive (and fake) looking color as most of the other wigs are. It isn't too natural looking either, but I do think that it matches her skin color, her face-up painting and her eye color nicely, so this one will have to do.
   Now it's time to consider her wardrobe. I do have a lot of ideas, but I'm afraid that these outfits won't look as good in doll-size. Oh well, some dresses are never a bad idea. 

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Chibbi Newt Preorder

Resin comparison between DoDollsDream and DollFairyland